Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The War That Saved My Life



So now I'm in NewYork. SoHo, to  be precise. I'm here mostly because of a Super Secret Special Project I'm completely thrilled to be part of, but since I get to New York so seldom I'm also spending time with my agent, Ginger, and my primary editor, Jessica.

Jessica and I had a lovely lunch today, and at the conclusion of it she gave me a gift: the brand-new bound galley of my forthcoming book The War That Saved My Life. Bound galleys, also known as ARCs (for advanced reader copies) are the first place where a manuscript starts to look like a physical book. We can still make changes at this point, but we're mostly hoping not to.

This is it, in all its glory:

1 comment:

The comments on this blog are now moderated. Yours will appear provided it's not hateful, crass, or annoying--and the definition of those terms is left solely to me.