Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday Quiz!

Here's a fun-filled quiz to get your workweek started right.  Yesterday, when gutting the truck cab/trailer tack room floor to ceiling and even cleaning out under the seats, which of the following items did my daughter and I find:
a) a moldy Lick-it (a type of horse treat all our horses turned out to hate)
b) 14 hair nets
c) bug spray labelled for my son's use at a pony club rally, which means it's at minimum 9 years old
d) $2.00
You may answer using the following:
1) Eeeew!
2) I've seen the truck and trailer, sounds about right
3) Oh hell yes!
4) At least this time, there weren't any bananas.

As God is my witness, I'll never buy hairnets again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments on this blog are now moderated. Yours will appear provided it's not hateful, crass, or annoying--and the definition of those terms is left solely to me.